Dean's Ambassador Program
The Dean's Ambassador program is a prestigious opportunity open to approximately 15 students who are selected to represent the dean and School of Public Health through various programming and outreach activities.
When the need arises, ambassadors also participate in special events with the dean to help promote the School. These events may be in- or out-of-state.
Members of the program must represent the highest standards of professionalism consistent with the School's values and are eligible for Dean's Ambassador Scholarships.
Criteria for Eligibility
- 3.0 or higher GPA in a School of Public Health degree program
- Must be able to travel with some advance notice, but at times with short notice
- Must be in good academic standing within the program
- Must be enrolled as a full-time (9 hours) student
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, put up displays and carry boxes
- Must have a driver’s license and good driving record
- Be willing to make a commitment of time and energy to this effort
- Must be a sophomore with at least one semester in the public health major or a second-year MPH student to apply
Applicants must complete the application form and participate in an interview. Applications are currently being accepted.
For more information, please send an email to Director of Admissions and Recruitment Lauren Devine.